General Therapeutic Approach
My aim as a therapist is to help you to achieve greater acceptance of yourself and of others so that you can lead a more fulfilling and balanced life.
I am a deeply attentive, non-judgemental listener. This acute listening allows you to express yourself fully.
I ask challenging questions to open up new perspectives, helping you to gain greater self-awareness and understanding.
You will find that your thinking becomes clearer, helping you find solutions and resolve difficulties more easily.
I can help you with:
- Stress, anxiety and panic attacks
- Relationships, including separation and divorce
- Loss and grief
- Self-esteem and self-worth
- Life changes and transitions, particularly the challenges of living abroad and being a foreigner
- Goal setting, time management, career counselling
AREAS OF PARTICULAR INTEREST AND DETAILS
— comming soon —