General Psychotherapeutic Approach
Through active, non-judgemental listening and stimulating, thought-provoking enquiry, I lead you to fresh perspectives and greater clarity from which to make healthy choices and decisions.
Psychotherapy sessions take place within a confidential environment and a relationship founded upon authenticity, acceptance and trust. I draw from Buddhist practices of mindfulness and compassion while at the same time my approach is based around seeing each person as a unique individual.
I work with adults and adolescents, both at my office and online.
Areas of Specialization:
- Stress, anxiety and panic attacks
- Relationships, including separation and divorce
- Loss and grief
- Self-esteem and self-worth
- Life changes and transitions, particularly the challenges of living abroad and being a foreigner
- Goal setting, time management, career counselling